Brief introduction of the NNS Media Group
NNS Media Group began its operations in the year 1950 as a news agency by pioneering the concept of providing commodity news and daily trading prices to print media. Today, NNS (National News Service) provides its services to almost all the leading national daily newspapers and renowned TV news channels and global news agencies like Bloomberg.
NNS Media Group comprises of two companies namely ‘NNS Online Pvt. Ltd.’ and ‘NNS Events & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.'
NNS Online Pvt. Ltd., in addition to National News Service, the company publishes following newspapers and periodicals
- 'Vyapar Kesari' Newspaper, a business Hindi Daily
- 'Meri Delhi' Newspaper, a regional social Hindi Daily devoted to positive reporting.
- 'Business Star', a business English Monthly Magazine
‘NNS Events & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.’ organizes Seminars, Exhibitions & Events. The company organizes following concurrent shows at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi every year.
- ‘International Agriculture & Horti Expo’.
- ‘Government Achievements & Schemes Expo’.
- 'Food & Technology Expo'.
- World Organic Expo
The NNS Media Group has also been organizing ‘Vibrant India’ in Delhi every year to highlight the achievements, schemes & peoples’ welfare policies of the government departments.
The company also organizes following B2B conferences
- ‘Global Spice Summit & Excellence Awards’.
- National Seminar & Exhibition on ‘Indian Dairy Industry’.
The group has instituted following awards
- ‘Meri Dilli Awards’ are instituted to felicitate those eminent personalities who have made outstanding contribution in the development of NCT of Delhi.
- Global Business Icon Awards are presented to the eminent business personalities to felicitate them for their exemplary achievements in their respective categories and to motivate them to achieve higher levels of performance.
- ‘Rashtriya Icon Awards’ are presented to the eminent personalities holding very high responsible position to felicitate them for their exemplary achievements in their respective work area.
- ‘Meri Dilli shreshtha Shree Sammaan’ are instituted to highlight and celebrate the outstanding performance and results achieved by the leading business and social entrepreneurs. ‘Meri Dilli Shreshtha Shree Sammaan’ rewards those who have worked tirelessly to keep their businesses running for their own survival and for the survival of the hundreds of people associated with them and have contributed in strengthening the economy of the Nation during the most trying times of the lockdown due to pandemic Covid-19.